Last week was nice and busy delivering plants ordered through R&G’s online garden shop. Included in the deliveries were:
- Simpson’s Stopper: This is one of my favorite native shrubs. It gets pretty white flowers that are a favorite of the butterflies and other critters looking for nectar. Look at the size of those 3-gallon plants! They’re usually not quite that big in 3-gallon size, but sometimes I get lucky and find really big ones for my clients.
- Chaste Tree: Look at the size of that tree!! It’s in a 30-gallon container, which means the tree is usually pretty large, but this one is a huge 6-7′ tall and wide. And it has lots of new buds that should open up to the beautiful lilac-colored flowers.
- Sweet Almond Bush: Love love love love this shrub. The beautiful white flowers repeat bloom throughout the year spreading their almond fragrance all around. It’s one of the best nectar plants for hummers, butterflies, bees, and all other nectar loving critters.
- Flame Thrower Palm: This is one of my best selling palms. And it’s very easy to see why when that red frond opens up. Very beautiful, unique palm for your garden. This was a 15-gallon size that was between 5-6′ in the ground. Just gorgeous.
- ‘August Beauty’ Gardenia: Who doesn’t love those gorgeous, very fragrant white flowers of the gardenia?? This is 7-gallon size is very full, with the shrub about 3′ tall in the ground. Ahhhhh, I can smell the fragrance already.
So which of these do you need in your garden?? Click on the plant name and you’ll be taken to the info page for that plant. The gardenia is the only one not listed in the shop yet. I’ll get that added soon, but in the meantime you can always email, email@example.com, or call/text, 386-310-9969, to order what you need even if it’s not listed.
Happy digging in the dirt …
Jeanni, Gibbs, and Ziva